September 03, 2009

1sT DaY oF KiNdErGaRtEn....No jitters

I went to school with my niece and her Mommy for the 1st day, to drop her off. She was walking to the school. Excited with Smiles :)


Mommy & Daddy of Ms. C don't tear up to much, I adore this picture of you guys. When I took it I was snapping pictures and L you turned around and asked if I needed you guys to STOP!!!! What did I say, No go ahead I can snap while walking. I love it. Look we even caught Mrs T in the pictures, if you come across it T look you are smiling.
Oh beautiful sun you are sooo bright early in the morning... Look I have my shield:)



I bet you can't tell she is excited....Love you Ms. C


Thanks again Ms. C's parents for letting me be involved in the first day of the rest of her life. I love capturing these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment