September 22, 2009

First Day of Autumn.... A Look Back on Summer

I love Summer but at the same time I love the Autumn Colors but not the Cold that eventually creeps its way back in. So I thought for this post, Why don't I bring back Summer just for Today... YES TODAY, so everyone can remember there SUMMER of FUN!!!!! The don't FORGET.... Your swimsuit...OOPS, Your Sunscreen... The Shades....The Friendships....Your Towel... and anything else of the DON'T FORGETS :) Can I just say I LOVE SUMMER. Yes, Fall is here and I look forward to Birthday Photo Sessions, Fall Photo Session, and Christmas Photo Sessions... Oh no, did I just say the C word don't like the cold but LOVE the Holiday....YUMMY FOOD...OOPS I spilled the Beans... YEAP another food. Ok enough of that if anyone would like Birthday Session, Fall Session, or even a Christmas Session just e-mail me and we can set a date, location and time... my business cards should be done by the end of this month.... So you all will have access to my e-mail as well as the digits. LOVE IT ALL READY.
Ok Everyone get to Booking thoses Sessions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment