September 11, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Fun with Byrd Family Reunion

Mr. R and his favorite Great Uncle... Mr. R LOVES the R Sandwhich's

Mr. J peeking from the Merry-Go-Round

Swinging buddies... I love it :) Thanks Ms. C & Mr. A for being so Photogentic




Mr. R's Rotten Looking Grin while playing with Ms. A

How PRECIOUS is this picture of Little Mr. R and his cousin.... if you look really closely he has that Rotten looking Grin. Oh don't forget about the other cousins on the swings. Cousins, Cousins, Every Where.




My mom but Mr. R's Mamal having a ball with Mr. R and Ms. A

Can w say... Sand, Sand Every Where... OOPS in the hair in the Eyes, oh no Mr. R don't throw sand in the Eyes. Mr. J looking like the canary that caught the mouse.




Can we just say we have Attitude in the Family... Who doesn't love a little attitude? Attitude is what gets good pictures but also helps in LIFE :) I LOVE IT!!!! All of the cousins Merry-Go-Rounding it.

I hope you all Enjoy the Sneak Peeks of the Byrd Family Reunion... I have more to post in the coming days of this Reunion. I did't realize how many pictures I was snapping away at. Sorry no Adults this time. Well Some....

No comments:

Post a Comment