August 31, 2009

Where has the time gone... Kindergarten Already

Early rise and Sunshine Little ones. No more.... Late nights of playing, watching T.V. and other special activities. Kindergarten Welcomes you with new beginnings and funny stories to bring home to families. I can not believe my niece is going into Kindergarten. Where has the time gone? I as well as Ms. C's Mommy & Daddy and every other Kindergarten families remember when there child was a bundle of joy all wrapped up to be cuddled with. Ms. C you were just a little Duck Duck and look how much you have grown into a very Vocal Little Girl... Nothing gets past you. Mommy and Daddy of Ms. C I hope you like your sneak peek. I could go on and talk forever.... but as my MOM always says... FOREVER is a LOOOOOOONG TIME!!!!! HA HA I had to put that one in here. No, Ms. C I'm putting Blocks on your head so you will stop growing. Her words the other night.... I am staying little forever. Oh no, there is that word again. FOREVER!!!!! I love it :) Enjoy Everyone!!!!!





Look... The Bus is Ginormous beside Ms. C....






Reading and School work is what your brain will be remembering. Have fun reading Ms. C use your imagination.



OH NO, the not so nice Ms. C... this is what you get when she is tired of pictures... Ms. C we are hardly done. Hang in there.
This is so precious as well as priceless with the toothless grin :)


Looks like you are having fun coloring... I love the great big toothless smile




Thanks Mom & Dad for letting me take Ms. C's pictures for the First Day of Kindergarten.
GoodNight All, Just so you know I have a couple more to post but later today I will post them... You get a little Sneak peek ;) Ok that is all... I hope you enjoy the Great BIG Sneak Peek... to many to post and choose from. A bunch of the pictures are my favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment