I have to introduce Little Man, which is Mr. R, who also is little brother to Ms. C. Did you catch all of that? He is the first to be introduce because his sis will be introduced with her School Photo Shoot pictures real soon. So be looking for them. This is a cute little storyboard I made. How adorable. Mom & Dad of Little Man I hope you enjoy!!!! T if you are stalking the blog I know you are going to flip off your seat in LOVE with This. If you want one just e-mail me. I also will be doing storyboards from here on out because I just Love them. They are not included in the price but for the price of $40.00 you can have one too. Sometime soon there maybe specials ran were you can get one in your package price. YEAH to that one.

Oh all about Little Man, he loves to walk to the garden with Mamal and even the family dog. What was that Mr. R... Det(Get) BO.... Det (Get) BO!!! I hope you like this as well Mommy, Daddy and Mamal :)
No comments:
Post a Comment