August 13, 2009

My first trial run on B's children

Thanks so much B for letting me photograph your children. They were a delight to be with :) Even though you enjoyed your childrens pictures, I hope you enjoy this website and the different pictures that will eventually pop up on here. It will definitely be a hoot to see the adventures along my way :)




I honestly enjoyed the playhouse pictures. I told rotten Mr. I to peek through the window and he kept telling me NO daddy told him he wasn't allowed... Then he saw big Sis K, so he decided to try it. What a laugh!!!
Ms. K loved the umbrellas I brought along. She was asking, When are we going to play with those and boy did she have fun.


I can't forget this picture with the LAUGH. Mr I didn't like that I had that down off of the stand. He said, Mommy doesn't like those off of the stand. We used it anyway, Wow what a cute picture. Thanks Ms. K for being so photogentic.

Can you see she is having a ball with the umbrella :)




































No comments:

Post a Comment