Ok with this picture I did Hazy Afternoon action and a Little Weird texture with his name.
March 05, 2010
I HEART faces..Fix it Friday
I love faces when the Eyes pop...with this photo I used PS Elements 6. I used actions Prince of Pop and Milk and Honey that I purchased from My Four Hens Photography, just to let you all know she is having one heck of a sale on her new release actions, also Element friendly...All new actions are half off. If you buy actions from her store you are entered to win her whole store of actions. Sale is only til tomorrow it has been going on all week. Ok on with this photo, I also crop the photo as well as rotate it a little bit... Then it was off to framing this wonderful photo. Happy Looking :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love the softness!
ReplyDeleteLove the black and white crop!
ReplyDeleteI love them both. Thanks for editing Dustyn's picture. His face and eyes look amazing.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for the wonderful comments...Also Sarah I am glad you liked them both, your little boy had an amazing face to work with...Thanks for giving me the chance to Fix this Photo :)
ReplyDelete