January 08, 2010

New Year and New Beginnings

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Good New Year.  Let's just say mine was filled with all that oh so WONDERFUL white stuff... Yeah, they call that SNOW.   I am tired of the cold, this Little Lady wants her sun and oh so WONDERFUL painted toe nails and sandals... Yeap, can Spring get here.  My winter break consisted of a Christmas Program, all the wonderful Friends and Family gathering together and not getting too CRAZY.  I did have some ups and downs this break my Gma E passed away on Jan. 2, that was a tough one but we all know she is in a better place. Can I just say my niece needs to STOP I mean STOP growing, look the boys are swooning over her.  

This is all 3 kindergarten classes in the Christmas program.








All and all I had a really nice break... Enjoy my Blog Stalking Junkies

No comments:

Post a Comment