December 08, 2009

Now on to Birthday w/ Mr. J Party Animal

Ok you had to be there for this one. Can you believe a Sheep showed up to his 3rd birthday!!!  Wait... What... NO WAY:) Aunt S I had so much fun photographing Mr. J even if I am a CITY girl at Heart, with all those Mountains oh wait there GINAMORUS HILLS.  Ok not a Farm Girl either, so with this being said, Here everyone is a sneak peek of Mr. J's Animal Birthday... I hope you Enjoy!!!







G


Going up that Ginormous Mt or Hill... Love it :)


Ok this is were I lost my shoe and my Aunt S said go get it.  Is she crazy in WHITE socks, I don't think sooo.  Foot up trying not to get the sock dirty and she had to go back down the hill... I love ya :)

I hope you liked these Aunt S!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment