October 28, 2009

Autumn Frenzy with Little Ham

Wee...Wee... The oh so Wonderful Slide in the Cool, Crisp Autumn Days :)
You have to know Little Man to get the concept of this saying... Most Family members will get this and me.... and me.... and me saying.  Also, the Me too, Me Too and I do too, I do too..... You got to LOVE Him :)

I had the pleasure of photographing Little Ham... I asked him to say CHEESE... This is what I got.  Oh well squinty eyes and all.  In my opinion two words, STILL CUTE



We put him on his belly and no sooner than we did lets say 5 sec or less he was up and out of their.




Who could forget all of Autumn Fun... Caramel Apples, Apple Cider... You brave ones that love the apple dunking.  Happy Autumn my Nephew

I hope you all love his Autumn Frenzy Pics... I thought I would give a taste then post the rest later.  Happy Lookinig :)


More... More... More... More, says this Little One!!
Thanks... Daddy-o for this picture of Mr. R







No comments:

Post a Comment